La Posada Parade
The annual La Posada Foundation Lighted Boat Parade is just around the corner with the best viewing from Sunset Island. Join us on December 10th at the Marker 37 Pier for the fun holiday tradition benefitting the US Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program.
Judging will be at the Marker 37 Pier Friday, December 10th, 2020.
Top Reasons to View the Boat Parade from Sunset Island:
- Parade boats will show off and turn around at Marker 37 so you can see them from both sides!
- Santa and Mrs. Clause will be watching the parade from Marker 37 and Snoopy’s
- U.S. Marines in full, dress uniform will be there collecting new, unwrapped Toys for Tots
- Convenient Island drop-off locations for toys include Panama Jack Shack, Marker 37 & Snoopy’s
- Christmas Carolers invite you to sing-along at Marker 37
Snoopy’s will feature a DJ and live music
Kids can enjoy face painting and hot chocolate on the Sunset Deck
- With more than 20 acres of open space, there is plenty of room for safe, social distancing